Tuesday, July 23, 2013

FOTD #2


I did this look for my moms birthday party the other weekend. A bronzed smokey eye with a neutral lip. Something a little more polished and amped up than my daily look. I've been having a lot of fun with the smoked palette and just love playing around with it.
I put mushroom all over my lids with a bit of sin (from the naked palette) in the inner corner. I then put barlust in the crease and outer corner and blended with freestyle. I do wish the smoked palette had more medium toned colours, it's not a palette I can use on it's own.

Products used:
Urban Decay Smoked Palette
Urban Decay Zero Liner
Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation in I20
Maybelline Stay Matte powder
Urban Decay Potion Primer
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 01
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch
Maybelline Falsies Flared
Benefit Bella Bamba blush
Dior Amber Diamond
Chanel Coco Rogue Shine in Boy (not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment