Tuesday, December 18, 2012

all I want for christmas: beauty edition

all I want for christmas: beauty edition

all I want for christmas: beauty edition by alysiamansfield featuring too faced cosmetics

No one ever seems to by me beauty product for Christmas, but here a few items I wouldn't mind finding under the tree!

1. Clarisonic Mia - This one I might actually get, I've heard it's amazing for helping your skin stay clear and gorgeous so I've been lusting after one of these for a while.

2. Lorac Eye Candy Full Face Collection - I could have got this at the VIB sale but I ended up getting the pro palette instead. I love it so much I'd love to try more Lorac products and the backaging on this is just gorgeous.

3. Coco Rouge Shine in Evasion or Romance - These are so expensive I have a hard time buying them for myself, but they've been on a my wishlist for a while

4. Too Faced Shadow Bursh set - I love that these are cruelty free but feel so soft. I can't justify them with all the other brushes I own but I'd love to have these!   

5. Too Faced La Creme lipstick - the packaging for these is stunning and they've gotten great reviews. I'm eying Coral Fire, Marshmallow Bunny and Juicy Melons  

6. Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Portabello or Kalahari - I swatch these every time I go into Sephora, but can't bring myself to spend the money. Someday these will be mine..

Anyone have any beauty items they're lusting over?   

No comments:

Post a Comment