Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November Topbox

This is my first ever topbox, I was on the waiting list for what seemed like forever! This months box was a bit of a mixed bag for me. I love the packaging, it's super cute. The size of the samples was also great.

Benefit They're Real! Mascara - Really excited to try this as I tend not to spend a lot of money on mascaras.

China Glaze nail polish in Exotic Encounters - I only have one other china glaze nail polish so I'm ok with it. I wish these boxes would stop sending me teal polish though, I have so many now without purchasing any on their own!

Cuccio Naturale Butter Blend - this seems like a nice moisturizer, I threw it in my purse because the size is great.

Roberto Cavalli eau de parfum - a decent sized sample in nice packaging. Not really my cup of tea scent wise though.

I'm excited to keep receiving Topbox and see how it continues to stack up. Any ideas what to do with the tube packaging?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome nailpolish! Love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice, I just have so many teal shades now :)

      Delete