Thursday, November 22, 2012

November Glymm Bag!

 This months bag is super cute a black snake skin print. Is it just me or is every month getting better and better with the bag styles? It's my favorite part about Glymm.

Lys Parisien Porfessionnel Moisturizing Shampoo and Balm - This smells decent and has argan oil in it. I never get super excited over hair stuff, but this seems ok.

Villainess Scintillating Bar Soap  This smells so good, plus I loved the Villainess moisturizer I received a few months back. Not huge on bar soaps but this might be ok. It says it's moisturizing which is my main issue with bar soaps.

The New Black nail polish - I don't know what colour this is, but at least it's not teal! It's kind of like a metallic chrome lilac, which might be nice for summer. I've never used The New Black polishes before so I'm excited to try this out.

The Beehive Honey Blossom perfume - this has notes of tea, mandarin, vanilla, amber and patchouli. It might be a bit floral for my tastes, but it doesn't make me cringe so I'll give it a go.

Not the best bag, but I don't hate anything so that's always good.

2 comments:

  1. I think I need some of that perfume. I want to eat most of those elements, so that's a pretty good sign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha remind me and I'll give it to you next time I see you :)

      Delete