Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tried and Tested: Zoella Top Knot Tutorial



I love Zoella, she's so cute and perky. When she posted this tutorial on how to get her messy top knot I ran to my bathroom right after watching this video to try it out. It's turned into my go to 2nd day, I'm really sick of ponytails hairdo. I have much less hair than Zoella (mine's long, but fine, straight and about 3 inches past my shoulders) so my buns are less messy and more ballerina like. I love that this dresses up casual looks and I can do it in under 10 minutes. Sorry for the super rushed picture, I normally wear this look when going to work so I don't often snap a picture while wearing this style.


What do you guys think? What are your go to quick fix hairstyles for 2nd day hair?

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I am definitely going to need to try it. As for my 2nd day hairstyles, my hair holds heat styling unbelievably well. So, I'll usually just curl it or straighten it the first day, and it'll stay that way as a 2nd or even 3rd day hairstyle! It's really odd, because I don't even use hairspray. It's just been listening to me really well!

    http://www.annabelpierce.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky girl! My hair is really fine, though I have tons of it so generally on 2nd day hair unless I'm really lucky I have to wear it up because it has zero volume :(

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing that tutorial! When you're in a hurry, you can either have a bun like this or a ponytail. But while the instructions are straightforward enough, the video could be better, especially for tutorial videos. It's always better to have a professional studio handle your video productions for any occasion and purpose, especially for informative videos like this one.

    Bighorn Studios

    ReplyDelete