Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Italy

At the top of the Duomo on our second day in Florence
Here's a quick overview of my 3 week trip to Florence, Italy. I really didn't want to come home at all, I loved it so much. Studying abroad has been a dream of mine for years and I'm so happy I finally got to do it. I'm already looking into options for next summer, my wanderlust is kicking in!

View of Florence from the top of the Cathedral (463 steps!)

Picture of some rings I was eyeing on the Ponte Vechio, I ended up getting one on the last full day there.

Florence from the town of Fiesole

The Pantheon, one of my favorite buildings in Rome

After a super eventful first day in Rome we ended the night on a good note by hanging around the Colosseum at night

Obligatory cheesy Pisa picture. I wish we hadn't been so rushed and could have relaxed on the field of miracles.

The main Piazza in Sienna, so pretty.

Venice!

a church in Venice, I can't remember which one.

I love this shot of the Ponte Vechio. We had super sunny days until the end and finally I was rewarded with a great shooting day, the sky had tons of drama.

We climbed the Bell Tower in our last week and were rewarded with this amazing view of Brunelleschi's Dome

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures!! I love Venice. It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks wonderful ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the angle of that pisa picture is so perfect! italy seems AMAZING! i'd love to visit someday.

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a great time! :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful city. I've always wanted to visit.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete